“Marriage is the joining of two souls; two best friends who never wish to be apart again. That is the moment that solidifies the fate of two people, who can together, do anything.”
About your Photographers;
Ocean Grown Wedding Photography is the joint adventure of husband and wife duo, Andrew Wilde and Helena Tondryk-Wilde. Starting their relationship off with a bang in 2006, they upped and moved to Tignes, France less than a month after meeting each other to run Ski Chalets. Soon after, in 2008, they decided to combine their love for each other with their deep rooted love of Photography to create 'IUC Photography'. Since then, Andrew and Helena have worked all over Europe together, with commissions ranging from Skiing competitions, Theatre productions and Weddings, to Family Portraiture and Interior Design work, (with a little bit of everything in between!).
After having adventured and worked all over Europe, Andrew and Helena have decided to set up home in the UK; and where better to have chosen than Cornwall? With it's beautiful scenery, picturesque destinations and the ocean on every doorstep, Cornwall has become the perfect place to live and work. Exploring hidden lands with their Red Setter, Rusty one day and capturing your special day the next - it really is the life they've always dreamed of!
In 2016 Andrew and Helena chose to re-brand IUC Photography to reflect their surroundings, and after many discussions, brainstorms and designs, settled upon “Ocean Grown Wedding Photography”. Here, Andrew and Helena work together to make sure that your Wedding Day is captured effortlessly and with love;
“Each Wedding is completely different and unique; anything can happen. It is a thrill to be involved in capturing such an intensely personal and special day!”
At Ocean Grown Photography, your photographers understand that every moment is special, and aim to capture even the smallest of details that build up to make your Wedding Day, truly unforgettable. When the day is over, Ocean Grown makes it possible for you to re-live those moments again and again, creating new memories every time.
A few links to friends and local business of interest:
- Blue Bar - Local wedding venue, great for relaxed beach vibes.
- Trevenna - Beautiful barn weddings in central Cornwall, run and owned by a really friendly bunch.
- Gemma Leakey - Collection and bespoke bridal wear.
- Lora Black - Professional hair stylist based in Plymouth, will travel.
- Hannah Symons - Professional make up artist, based on the North coast.
- Hayley Moss - Owner of Simply Celebrations, helping you create the right look for your venue.
- Kaj Music - An amazing musician, he brings a wonderful vibe to any occasion.
- Flow and Control Pilates - Long time friend and excellent pilates instructor, she's a Physiotherapist as well!
- Little Barnacles - Life style and business portraiture by Helena Tondryk-Wilde.
- Jaimie Peta Sutton - Fine art photographer.
- Porthreath Arms - Accommodation.
- Gwel an Mor - Accommodation.